Hello!
In my app, I have set cards to use theme variables from the card section, eg. $cardShadowEnabled. In the old runtime, everything looked as expected, but the formatting is not rendering on the preview app on my phone when I use the new runtime.
When I changed the cards to use static values rather than inheriting from the theme variables it worked fine.
Here's what I have set up:
-A repeated card component which I converted into a container
-Theme variables in the 'card' section, for example $cardShadowEnabled
-The card properties are linked to the appropriate theme variables
I also tested on a test app and when I edited the theme variable for a card converted to a container, it didn't register at all either.
Let me know if this makes sense!